Friday, June 3, 2011

Change is a good thing

I can get caught in a rut after awhile of being in one place. It is easy for me to make excuses for not getting things done or for not being creative or trying new things. Even in Mexico after a couple of months it was the same-old, same-old. Through no fault of Mexico but of my own.

But now we are in a new town with new things to look at, new parks to run around in, new motivations.  Hey, I have even managed to write a blog post 2 days in a row! Things I want to do now that I am home....read more, excercise regularly, not watch tv as much (or surf the net), make things.

I discovered pinterest and have a boat load of crafts and diy projects to try like this



and this....


or this

                                                                  ana-white.com

Stay tuned see what I accomplish!

1 comment: